Monday, February 24, 2014

Sunday: The week of Danni, Jojo, and babies

Good day everyone! I appologize for not posting a lot! It has been such a busy week. This weekend was Joseph's 6th birthday and I had to help finish planning it and inviting people this week. It was army themed and he had so so much fun.

I am doing ok. I have started my best friends birthday gift this week... it's in April but it'll take a long time.   This weekend, my father got out of hand... which was really stressful... and I really don't want to discuss it online...

Thaddeus is doing well.  He has said a new word... 'bobbi'. Well it sounds more like 'bubbi'. He is starting to get into the terrorizing, fit throwing, screaming behaviours of a two-year-old...ugh!

Joseph was a lucky boy this weekend. He has had cake every day he's neen with us! He has been having some trouble with arguing in class. But he has promised us he would do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment