Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Week in the Life of Danni, Jojo, Joseph, & Thaddeus

As  you may have realizes, I took yesterday off.  It was a long, hard, and emotionally stressful day...and I didn't have anything to complain about.  But today is Sunday and I allotted today to post about myself and my life and whatever I wanted to post.  Well, within this week quite a few things happened! 

I learned that Thaddeus is right handed.  Or well, I think he is :)  When I offer him things for him to grab, he tends to grab them with his right hand.  The kicker is, when I offer it to his left hand he still, goes out of his way, to take it with the right.  Thaddeus also learned how to say "Mommy" and "Daddy".  This made me so very happy!!  He also formed his first sentence... well he says "Who dat?" but now he will say "Where's baby?"  His Eeyore lovey is called baby. Since Thaddeus is my baby and Eeyore is his baby it made sense to me.  Thaddeus also learned how to blow his nose correctly (he used to take a tissue or a wet wipe and inhale).  On the other hand, Thaddeus is now throwing fits several times a day and becoming a little aggressive.  If Joseph has a toy that he wants, he will knock him down and take it.  I am working to break this habit but it'll be awhile until it is broken.


In my own world all I did was homework and house work... I finally finished my first crocheted clutch though! Click here to see it!  This photo is on Facebook and there are a few pictures if you look in my mobile uploads.  If you are interested in one go to my Etsy and send me a message about it! Here is a link to my Etsy, Treasure From Thaddeus,  and here is a link to my Facebook for my sales Treasures From Thaddeus.  I also try to sell ItWorks! wraps but it isn't going too well for me... I guess I am just not too passionate about it.  I am also going to start a NEW ahfgan for a birthday present in April.  I need to start soon!

Now for Joseph Jr.... he is going to be six next week!!! Ahhh we are so excited! We are throwing an army themed party for him and a few of his friends and we can't wait.  We ordered the cake, got decorations, now we just need to hand out invites to his friends at school.  He has gotten in trouble a few times this week, and I am unsure why. But we are bouncing back from that!  I don't have much of an update since he was at his mom's last weekend.  Since it is his birthday, I am going to start a project for him.

Lastly, we have jojo. Not much has really happened. He is staying with a friend in FOCO and is framing houses again.  I don't see him too often except for weekends because he is aloud to stay over here when we have Joseph. And I am not sure how much/what he wants me to share on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment